Heat Load Banks
- Heat load banks are used to perform electrical and cooling load testing during the integrated systems test.
- Our resistive-type modular head load banks with adjustable fan controller allows the testing to be done in a flexible manner. Due to the modularity of our system, one can choose the position of the heater in a vertical manner where head load concentration is more required to simulate as close as possible to actual conditions.
- With the adjustment in the fan speed, one can control the CFM up to a certain level to create an airflow pattern like in actual conditions.
- Our load banks are available in widths of 600mm to match the grid system of a data center and the rack’s dimensions.
- Our team’s expertise in airflow management confirms that the maximum amount of cold air would pass through the load banks to ensure actual conditions.
Temporary Containment for IST/ISAT
Temporary containment system to perform IST/Heat load test. The system helps data centre operator to capture the test variables as accurate as possible.
Fire Compliant Containment System
The fire activation control kit mechanism shall be placed near the BMS panel, and the same shall be connected to the fire control panel.
Corridor Utility Support System
A modular system built specifically to cater to and handle many utilities passing across corridors and inside white space.